- ACS Palladian (current and recent issues), E-Palladian, and ACS Announcements, 1996-present
- ACS 20-Year Overview a history of the ACS published in 2011, was superceded by Creative Collaboration (below)
- Creative Collaboration: The Associated Colleges of the South. Former ACS President Wayne Anderson’s history of the ACS, published in 2014.
- Making the Connection: Six Case Studies of Technology and Collaboration in Liberal Arts Institutions features case studies in blended learning, digital collaboration, and the liberal arts. This book is available as a PDF (above), or as a Kindle version or a generic e-reader version (Dropbox account required).
- The ACS Vision, our vision statement.
- Sweet Sixteen: Great Colleges of the South
ACS Member institution Publications
- Compass – Journal of Leadership and Service – Student Publication
- Southern – Alumni magazine
- The Quad – literary magazine
- Tintamarre – Student newspaper (French)
- The Conglomerate – Student newspaper
- The Weekly – campus newsletter
- The Cento – Student newspaper
- The Profile – Student newspaper
- The Sou’wester – Student newspaper
The Sandspur – Student newspaper
Sewanee: The University of the South
- The Sewanee Purple – Student newspaper
- Trinitonian – Student newspaper
University of Richmond
Washington and Lee University