The pre-proposal deadline of June 16th has passed. ACS is now guiding projects toward the full proposal stage according to the following implementation schedule:
- November 2, 2017: Full proposals due
- December 15: Awards announced
- January 5, 2018: Funds disbursed (80% of award disbursed)
- June 1, 2018: Interim reports due
- January 4, 2019: Final reports due (remaining 20% disbursed)
For this and subsequent grant cycles, please note that:
- For projects needing more time for completion, we will consider six-month no-cost extensions, which must be requested at the time of the interim report.
- While we fund in one-year increments, participants may re-apply for grant funding. Subsequent phases of your project will require that you submit an abbreviated application form.
ACS outreach efforts are ongoing on our member campuses. If there are groups, committees, or individuals who would like to explore grant opportunities in more detail, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. In consultation with your dean/provost and grants officer, we are happy to visit your campus to learn more about your goals and explore funding possibilities.