- Cost and Value in Higher Education, Robert Pearigan, Millsaps College.
- A Liberal-Arts College That Gets It Right, Kevin Carey from The Chronicle of Higher Education, Feb. 10, 2014.
- Defending the Liberal Arts,an interview with Swarthmore’s Rebecca Chopp, co-author (with Daniel Weiss) of Remaking College: Innovation and the Liberal Arts (Johns Hopkins University Press, 2013).
- American Academy of Arts and Sciences, The Heart of the Matter: The Humanities and Social Sciences
for a vibrant, competitive, and secure nation
- Carol Geary Schneider, “In Defense Of A Liberal Education“
- An NPR interview with Michael S. Roth, President of Wesleyan University and author of Beyond the University: Why Liberal Education Matters.
- Christopher Nelson, president of St. John’s College in Annapolis, “In Defense of a Liberal Education,” from the Washington Post.